The best solution at the right price.
Repair of Flexible endoscopes, video e fiber-endoscopes, among them Olympus, Pentax, Fuji, Storz, etc…
Repair of the majority of the models of the major producers and types of endoscopes such as:
- Monofiber Endoscopes, ex. for lacrymal duct
Repair with final quality reports with validate procedures.
Possibility to make different kind of maintenance agreements:
Programs of planned maintenance to prevent onerous damages like: infiltration, CCD damage, etc….
Maintenance programs like full-risk
Including or excluding CCD.
Moreover we can offer partial repair following the customer’s request, the instrument is given in working and security condition following the laws in force.
Organization of courses on functional trials and first damage diagnosis
Multi-year experience technicians (in OLYMPUS and FUJI head-offices) make all the phases of the repair process, qualified personnel supports or helps in particular mechanical or electronic labours i.e. channels/wires repair/replacement.
At the end of every repair the manager technician fills the quality form following the quality procedures executing :
- The functional control on:
- water/air insufflation system
- connection system to light source or video processor and electrical contacts check
- sheaths status with leak test
- coperative /supporting channels check
- elevator wire check
- switches check
- final quality test
- sheath resistence test with validate procedure (technical report on request)
- Electric security test according to IEC 60601-1 rule
This post is also available in: Italian