A HISTORY MADE BY PEOPLE AND TECHONOLOGY
Mediteck S.r.l. was born in 1993 and during the years has developed a great experience in the repair of traditional, specialistic and micro surgical instruments, of orthopedic, neurosurgery and dental powered instruments.
23 YEARS EXPERIENCE AT YOUR SERVICE
All this has assured us a quick and constant growth in sales but above all in the cooperationwith the majority of hospitals and Biomedical Engineerings in Italy and Europe: France and U.K. in particular.
Year after year we have implemented our service offer, learning the technology to repair rigid and flexible endoscopes. Thanks to our customers’ satisfaction we opened two new repair facilities, including in our staff, very expert and skilled technicians in these specific areas. We are a company projected towards innovation and new technologies like, for example, the medical instruments marking with RFID (radiofrequency identification) or with innovative DATAMATRIX systems or made by micropercussion, and the refurbishment of Ultracision hand-pieces and Phaco emulsifiers.
- 1993: Official opening of Mediteck’s facilities and headquarters in Cairo Montenotte, following the merger of previous repair facilities experiences.
- 1996: Start of powered instruments repair service.
- 1997: Opening of the powered surgical instruments facility.
- 1998: New Headquarters in Cairo Montenotte (SV).
- 1998: Opening of the rigid endoscopes facility.
- 2000: QUALITY CERTIFICATION UNI EN ISO9001.
- 2001: Opening of the flexible endoscopesfacility in Turin, initially Olympus then every brand.
- 2004: Beginning of repair and collaboration with a French Agency.
- 2008: Opening of the flexible endoscopes facility in Rome, specialized in Fujinon endoscopes.
- 2009: Opening of the facility for the repair of ophthalmic microsurgery instruments.
Headquarters and its history in a medieval town.
- 2009: QUALITY CERTIFICATION UNI EN ISO14001.
- 2010: September 22, opening of Mediteck France, rigid endoscopes facility in Metz.
- 2011: Service repair for semirigid endoscopes, Uretero-nephroscope and operative endoscopes.
- 2012: Facilities enlargement and reorganization.
- 2013: Integration of Turin flexible scopes facility in Cairo Montenotte headquarters.
- 2014: Exclusive Distribution agreement for Italy of Endofaster for NISO BIOMED.
- 2015: Exclusive Distribution agreement for Piedmont of Endotics System for Endotics.
Diagnostic system ENDOCTICS, Mediteck is official distributor and assistance for the PIEDMONT.
Authorized Distributor Campania Medigroup S.r.l.
Mediteck collaborates with PFE MEDICAL CO in England.
This post is also available in: Italian